Osteopathy is a medical system that aims to treat the individual and not just the symptoms by taking into account the different aspects of the patient’s life that can affect their health – lifestyle, emotions, stress as well as the physical components. This is achieved through a variety of Osteopathic techniques including soft tissue massage, articulation and manipulation of the muscles and joints to improve tissue health, lympathics and circulation to reduce/improve the experienced symptoms to facilitate and restore function.
Osteopathy can help with a wide range of different, commonly experienced health problems including;
- Back Neck Sciatic & Arthritic Pains
- Headaches Jaw Pain & Whiplash
- Sports & Work Related Injuries
- Pregnancy Related Aches and Pains
- Inflammatory, Immune and Circulatory Problems